My new Ducks from Metzer Farms

Update, I went all day yesterday without interacting with the ducks, my sister cared for them. My hands and face did not itch, that is a bad sign. I woke up thus morning itch free and took care of the ducks and gave them pets, And now I'm itchy. :he:hit:barnie

9C5E8522-52C5-46E9-9A77-6FC0D750340E.jpeg
2D3A8A51-F9B9-4D77-8D2A-1EF4DF46AEAF.jpeg

Here’s right after pick up

E3D2C134-3C26-42F8-AFBA-112EFF1EC30C.jpeg

And here we are cuddled up at home

Update, I went all day yesterday without interacting with the ducks, my sister cared for them. My hands and face did not itch, that is a bad sign. I woke up thus morning itch free and took care of the ducks and gave them pets, And now I'm itchy. :he:hit:barnie
Oh man I was hoping for a different outcome for you! Do you have chickens? They don’t affect you this way?

I’m so sorry, that’s a bummer! What’s your plan for rehoming them?
I'll probably post on my state thread but the GA one isn't very active so I'll put up an ad on Craigslist.
Yes welshies! They’re so freaking cute!
Cutest duck breed ever!
Ok I just had a thought, yours are still little right, they haven’t feathered out yet? Do you think maybe it’s just the baby fluff?
they're starting to feather and the itchiness started when their feathers began coming in.

I'll probably post on my state thread but the GA one isn't very active so I'll put up an ad on Craigslist.

Cutest duck breed ever!

they're starting to feather and the itchiness started when their feathers began coming in.
Dang it! I was hoping it was just the baby fluff, I tried!

Good luck rehoming them, I think it will be easier with them not being full grown.

Back
Top Bottom