My new favorite hot weather drink

Quote:
great now i have to buy kinderschokolade , milka and ritter sport again. You got me on some serious german chocolate withdraws here . Oh my and what would i give for a box of coconut covered "negerkuesse' please i- ts not a racial slur, thats what it says on the box.

Mine is an Alabama Slammer.

FIrst take a highball class.
fill it with ice
Slice a lemon in 8 wedges
set aside 2 tablespoons of sugar.

dump the ice in the sink
fill the glass with whisky and drink it
forget about the lemons
put the sugar in the freezer
drive to the store to get more booze
get a DUI
get sent to the slammer
then extradited to Alabama because "He needed a-killen"
tongue.png

Last edited:
tongue.png
MY FAVORITE SUMMERTIME DRINK :

BEST TO USE SEEDLESS
Cut watermelon OFF the rind and CUBE THE watermelon and put in blender with crushed Ice and add couple of packs of Splenda OR couple of tablespoons of sugar .

Super refreshing .....
tongue.png
love.gif

Quote:
I used to go to Macdill, Patrick AFB or way back then to the commi in ft Knox to buy some stuff , but now the nearest one is darn near 4 hours away. So i am cut off right now beside what wallyworld has. Was /is your hubby military?
Back to the tang thingy. didnt we used to have some drink powder that was called "quench"?

Yeah, there is "quench" as well...

My dad is the one that was in the international business. Medical field. He lives in Germany now, like the rest of my close family.

I just made the Russian tea. Yuuuum!!
big_smile.png
I love it. Thanks so much for the recipe and the help, Spook!
smile.png

My Favorite Summer Time Drink would be blackberry sprite from sonic, or sweet tea with speldia (sp?) , or a drink I mixed Diet Sprite and Sunny D { I can't have much OJ} or BlackCherryCranberry Juice mixed with Tea!!!

Back
Top Bottom