My new Horsey is coming!!! Update: Pictures :)

Sorry guys! They just got here. It is 3AM now. Said they had some loading problems. And now...

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
He is AWESOME!!!! So excited. He is the cutest doll ever. What a friendly little horse!!!

Sorry neighbors for having a semi parked in front of your driveway at 3AM. Won't happen again...for a little while
hide.gif

Oh, and I did try to take a picture. He is still camera shy and a little worn out from the trip. He travelled with 4 Suffolk Punch stallions. Poor little guy, they probably whinneyed his ear off. Well, he is home now
love.gif
I should probably go to bed. Got to get up for work in 2hrs
th.gif

Thank you all for being so excited too
celebrate.gif

Quote:
*yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn* Today? Is it today already?
caf.gif

Sadly yes it is! Grab some coffee and go to work! Glad he made it safe and sound!!!

I am at work
hide.gif

I just want to go home and hug my new horsey! He is so sweet, he kept whinnying for me everytime I tried to leave for a second. Very personable little guy. And he is oh so shiney. Might need a winter blanky. My horses have turned into wholly mammoths and he still looks like a horse!

*yaaaaaawwwwnnnnn*

need...more...coffee...

Quote:
Oh I love jumping. I used to do it quite a while ago and just haven't gotten myself to get back into it again just yet. I took some upper level dressage lessons last year at another farm, that was a ton of fun. I just don't have the time for it this year. What breed did you use for jumping?

Quote:
Oh I love jumping. I used to do it quite a while ago and just haven't gotten myself to get back into it again just yet. I took some upper level dressage lessons last year at another farm, that was a ton of fun. I just don't have the time for it this year. What breed did you use for jumping?

I used a quarter horse for awhile then a tenn. walker. Also a few ponies
tongue.png
Pretty much anything at the stable that was being trained or needed training that owners didnt want to do. I had a quarter horse one time throw me off on a jump. (this horse hated me from day one) Threw me into the coral fence. I broke the bottom 2 boards and had a concusion. I quit shortly after that to focus more on school and other activities i was in. Oh and a paso. Forgot about him.

Oh, don’t you just love those falling off stories. I had a horse like that in Germany too. Actually both of my jumping lesson horses at that barn were insane. Would go absolutely berserk after going over a jump. Never knew what that was all about and I just switched stables. I did jump a little with the Clydes, well, what their size allows them and they actually like it. They also do improve quite a bit with cavaletti work. It seems that everytime I had a cavaletti in the middle of the arena, the girls would steer right to it and wanted to go over it…and over it again…and again. So much fun!

Back
Top Bottom