My new Horsey is coming!!! Update: Pictures :)

Quote:
My farrier said when he was to the UAE they were talking about how they put a new horse in a tent, kind of style. They roll it up to see the hooves. Only if the hooves look good, do they roll it up a bit more and look at the joints. Only if they look good do they go higher, etc. Puts the emphasis on hooves being one of the most important things when purchasing hoses. Especially with these big guys.

Quote:
My farrier said when he was to the UAE they were talking about how they put a new horse in a tent, kind of style. They roll it up to see the hooves. Only if the hooves look good, do they roll it up a bit more and look at the joints. Only if they look good do they go higher, etc. Puts the emphasis on hooves being one of the most important things when purchasing hoses. Especially with these big guys.

I like that method Avalon1984, I know people that are breeding mares right now that they can't ride because of serious hoof issues. Now what chance does the foal have of being born with good feet?Love the pics, he has the sweetest face!

Quote:

I like that method Avalon1984, I know people that are breeding mares right now that they can't ride because of serious hoof issues. Now what chance does the foal have of being born with good feet?Love the pics, he has the sweetest face!

Thank you so much and my thought exactly. Good hooves are just sooooo important. What good is a pretty horse if you can't ride it?

Quote:
Hey Debbie! Thanks! I swear that horse know how to post for pictures. He even stands correctly when eating his hay. He makes me
droolin.gif
all the time.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom