My new idea! I am throwing a feeler here on my Vinyl Chicken Idea

Oh! I think your idea is a good one, but I was expecting an updated version of the old rubber chicken.
smile.png

Hello all,
I have been a member here for a while and have really enjoyed the input I have been given. I have even had a chance to help out by adding on my page some automated systems I have come up with to feed and water my birds. Be that as it may, I have a big interest in Vinly Graphics and have been a part of the Cut Vinyl Sticker hobby world for a while now. Over the last month I have come up with an idea and I think with your help I can make it a success.

55406_chicken_-_family_2.jpg

I know almost everyone who reads this has seen the Stick Figure Family on the back glass of vehicles while driving to and from work. They are everywhere. What I have come up with is a Chicken Stick Figure Family for people like us that have a passion for Chickens.
Rooster - Dad
Hen - Mom
Peeps - Children (add as many as you need)

I am posting here to get as much feedback as I can and to even help promote my stickers. I use this hobby to support my chicken hobbies and systems so I don’t think I am off topic by posting this here.

The image has a Black Background, however, the actual sticker does not have any background at all. It is made from cut vinyl and the White is the sticker. I make them from 5+ year outdoor rated vinyl.

I am including this link to my eBay page where I am selling the Stickers.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ponydriver4064dzt/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

What do you think? I am eagerly awaiting your feedback!

I just scooted over to Ebay and bought this! I love it
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom