My new mare!

She is beautiful!!!
love.gif

Quote:
In today's economy sometimes it is hard to give them away for free.
sad.png
I actually turned down a free mare.

Congrats on your new girl! She is beautiful!
love.gif

What is her name?

She doesn't have one yet! XD I asked and the woman just kinda shrugged and went, "We just call her whatever" I certainly know that feeling
lol.png

Quote:
Yep. The people that I got my two Foxtrotters from breed stunning Foxtrotters and Tennessee Walkers. Unbroke, these horses are worth 1200-2500. They're having the hardest time selling them anymore. They actually sold their personal horses just to downsize
sad.png

Keene's coop :

someone here in wisconsinwas selling a 4 year old for $100. said horse is up to date on shots and very healthy. why would anyone sell a horse that cheap unless there was something wrong with it.
hu.gif

I actually sold a yearling QH filly for $150. She was healthy and OK on shots, but not broke with no papers. She was only capable of becoming a trail mount because her back hooves turned out slightly.
Sometimes $100 is all a horse is worth
hmm.png

You can find unbroke horses, 1-15 years old from free to $1200, all depends on the horse
big_smile.png

she is cute, though with the way her top line looks and the slight bulge of belly I would worm her good just in case. she other wise looks to be in decent weight and shape, a little food and some excercise will have her looking fantastic in no time.

Back
Top Bottom