My new Nigerian Dwarf Goat...pics.

RedStickLA

Songster
12 Years
Feb 27, 2007
South Louisiana
Well I have to confess that I made an impulse buy today…A little 4 day old Nigerian Dwarf kid. She is adorable!
love.gif
I am already in Love with her. I was not really planning on buying today but this little baby just caught my eye and I knew I wanted her. I named her Bella. Another breeder that I am talking to will have kids on the ground by mid Dec or Jan. so I plan on getting my second one from her then. I said this was an impulse buy but I want to clarify that I have been wanting goats for several years and have been reading and researching info on them and planning on getting two...the impulse was buying one today instead of getting both of them in Dec or Jan. like I had planned on doing.
wink.png
Mitzi

Little Bella
love.gif

DSC_0009-1-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0016-2.jpg

She is so beautiful, her name suits her.I love goats seeing pics like that make me wish I could have them.

smile.png
Thanks Y'all!!!

I am really excited about bottle feeding her. But I do worry about her being lonely until Dec./Jan. when I get my second one. She was following our dogs around tonight. Hopefully that will make her feel like she has some companions until then.
Mitzi

Being a bottle baby, she'll be ok until you get her friend. She'll be VERY attached to you and your pups, so she might have a slight identity problem
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom