My new puppy! Changing colors now LOL - new pix

I don't see any chow in her either. She looks like a Red Australian Shepherd to me.
smile.png
They often have face markings like that.

I don't know what to name her? Any ideas? If she was a HE, I would say Bandit. Her name at the shelter is "rogue". Boo.

I have three other dogs but two are about 12 years old and they said I didnt have to bring them.....they could care less, I have fostered tons of puppies and dogs over the years so they are well used to new animals coming in and out. I am bringing my CRAZY 2 year old shepherd mix who loves other dogs......she was playing away in the pen with other puppies, so I don't expect any problems.

I have Toby the shepherd mix, Frankie the shepherd mix and Bella the toy poodle. Along with Norman the cat. And Foxy the horse.
I used to have Brandy the dog.

Any good name ideas?

I didn't see any purple on her tongue either, although I didn't look too far in the back. But she has the chow coat.....she kind of looks like a retriever but has the really thick chow coat.....I suppose it could be a malamute mix or something? That would give the eye markings and the coat.....hard to say. I'm not tooo picky. I love shepherds....which is why I've had 3 shepherd mixes. Not a huge fan of labs or pits......definitely none of that in her.

Also, forgot to mention, hard to tell in the pix but she has the curled over short tail like a chow.....not the big ol floppy tail like a retriever or some sort. Who knows!

If she is three months old with such a blocky head and high foreheard, not to mention that coat texture I would say chow. The purple tongue isn't always a must with chow mixes. However as with any mix breed...could be a variety of things in there....but there are few breeds with that coat texture, the tail up over the back and that blocky, muzzled, head. LOL she might also be part malamute which would also contribute some of those attributes. Could explain here raccoon eyes.

In any event she is very pretty and hope you get some good training on her and make her a wonderful pet
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
congrats!!

I was trying to think of makeup names too! ha ha. I was thinking about Lacey or Macy or Maggie too. I almost named my toy poodle Lacey instead of Bella.

Last edited:
She puts on her makeup just like Alice Cooper does!
lol.png
Very cute. How about Alice or Cooper for names?

Back
Top Bottom