Well my husband was putting off building my silkie coop, then he found this shed for $200 the people had to have it moved as they were moving. It is 16X10. Kind of ugly but at least its very solid and was already built! Its also alot bigger then the coop I wanted for my 6 BBS silkies and 4 white (so you know what that means hehehe). He divided the inside into 5 6ft by 3 ft pens so that leaves me 4ft 16 foot walkway and storage. So here is how it looked yesterday morning. Went to Builders discount got some wood, then to my old house (where my oldest daughter lives) and tore down a lean to we had bulit on the side of the shed. This gave us the 4x4s and the roof tin ect. So we didn't get started til about 2pm yesterday on the coop. here is what we got done day 1. The wire will go on the inside of the lattice, my husband said this will look better from the road. I wish we got more done yesterday, but we are about to go work on it more so hopefully it will look almost done by tonight. Ok we got some done today. Not as much as I hoped. The roof is on and the other end is done, we framed in for the separate runs, and then he put some temporary wire at the bottom so I could at least let them play and explore abit. Hopefully this week we can finish. Exploring thier new run. Well its been a busy 2 days. I can actually say its almost done, just a little bit more trim and then a major clean job. Hope everyone likes it.