My niece is HERE!!!!!!! UPDATE PICTURE

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Rhett&SarahsMom, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    My sisters water broke at 3am. She is now in the hospital and according to my mom, is FREAKING OUT. [​IMG]
    Honestly. How she thought this was going to "end" who knows.

Luckily for her her dh is there. Bet he is wishing he had listened to all of us and run. My mom is sick, so cant go. I am over an hour away. But I told mom to tell sis that if she needs me that I will pack up the kid and drive south. Dh will just meet me down there.

Baby is punctual. Today is her due date. Fits right in with my sisters OCD. This is gonna be interesting.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

YEAHHHHH!!!!! [​IMG] I love babies!!

3. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Yay! Congrats that your niece will soon be here! I'm with Fudgie... I love babies!

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Reality has arrived for her. I hope her labor and delivery goes well.

5. ScoobyRoo

ScoobyRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Congrats on the impending birth!

7. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Quote:Nahhhh. Not ... quite.... yet.

I am praying that she doesnt end up needing a c sect. I really think that will send her completely over the edge.
    Again, she is one of those people that really should not be a mom. I love her. She is my sister. But really. She and my BIL didnt put much thought into this.
    One of those "We are married." "All our friends and relatives have kids" "It's time" types of decisions. Financially they got it covered. Emotionally? My BIL has it covered.

8. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    I have seen some friends/relatives who I thought would never have children/couldn't handle it or be a good mom and once they had the child, the mothering instinct took over and they are great. I hope that's the case for your sister! Praying all goes well!! [​IMG]

9. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Congrats to you!

Even bigger congrats to the sister & the BIL!

Sending well "hatching" wishes their way. =] [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Oh I remember the stories about your sister!!! [​IMG] This is gonna be a fun next few months reading about her antics!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by