my peachicks gona die !!! :(

Meal worms are fine in moderation, but too many of them could be a problem in that diets in excess of 30% protein can cause visceral gout and death. A necropsy would be a good idea.

-Kathy
lool my regard man

i stop
Meal worms at all and i will give them all what DylansMom says

i Give them grain products also some of crumbles , also pellets but they don't eat much , i put one of chicken chicks to teach them and it do ,

also i will give them chick grit as u said

Okay, it sounds like you are feeding them pretty well. Do you have the chick starter feed that is medicated with amprolium? If not can you find some amprolium or sulmet, these will treat coccidiosis which is a common disease of peachicks and many die from it, last year 2 of mine died from it.

i keept them in cage under light 60 watte
i givet them warm and tometo also i will attach the pic today

60 watt light bulb may not be giving them enough heat, what is your actual temp. IN the brooder under/near the area of that bulb ?
Also I see a fan in one of your photos, you're not letting that blow on them are you?

60 watt light bulb may not be giving them enough heat, what is your actual temp. IN the brooder under/near the area of that bulb ?
Also I see a fan in one of your photos, you're not letting that blow on them are you? 

haha we are living in middle east the temprture is 50 C dgree

we keep all chicks in room with control the temp

about the peachicks temprture dgree in a room how many it should be

inform that our countrary weather it is 39 to 49 dgree i want to keep them in room with Condation but i dont know under which dgree i have to set the AC

The room temperature doesn't matter a lot unless its too hot, and there MUST NOT be a breeze (or fan) on them. What you need is the temperature under your light to be 33°C (90°F) for the first week and lowering the temperature (under the light, i.e. raising the light) each week by a couple of °'s C until it reaches the room temperature. Medicated turkey starter is a good chick food if you have access to it. If you feed anything other than starter you must feed grit. I'm not familiar with raising pea babies where its hot, so probably someone from a hot climate will have better specific advice.

Back
Top Bottom