My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

I have already entered, but I just ordered a couple eggs from you guys and I'm so excited for them to come in!!!! This week cannot go by fast enough! You guys are great, thanks for this giveaway :D

Such great packs to choose from! I like the intense egg color pack best. I'm a sucker for for colorful eggs!

My very first chicks came from MPC! I am happy to see you chatting it up with us BYC folks! My original chicks were the Salmon Fav and Dominique which I still adore today!
As for chick pack I would choose the Jackpot Quick Chicks and eggs I would have to hope for the Salmon Favorelle or Calico MF bantam Cochin.

Thanks again and good luck to all!

This is going to be fun!! Thank you Alex and My Pet Chicken!

I entered for the chick pack. Hmmmm.... I think I would want either the Sex-Linked Pullet Assortment (Those chocolate Orpingtons
love.gif
) or the Jackpot Quick Chicks. I am looking to add back to my little flock so this would be awesome!

This is so exciting!!! Good luck everyone!
smile.png

MyPetChicken.com is my favorite website and I check what day old chicks are available every day!!

I entered to win the chick pack of 10 chicks, my wishlist would be:

Bantam Barred Rock
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Super Olive Egger
Blue Orpington
Lemon Cuckoo
Campine
Super Chocolate Egg Layer
Blue Olive Egger
Barred Olive Egger
Blue Birchen Olive Egger

Why are a lot of these breeds only available in "packs"?

I see Olive Eggers and Blue Laced Red Wyandottes are back on but selling out fast as usual. They are in my cart. I've never seen the Bantam Barred Rocks in stock and the Blue Orpington haven't been around since September.

Will it be easier in Spring to have a date when I can buy an Olive Egger, Blue Orpington, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte and Bantam Barred Rock in the same order?

Last edited:
What a fun giveaway! Thanks to My Pet Chicken for sponsoring. If I win any of the drawings...

I like the sex linked pullet Chick Pack
and
in the fertile hatching eggs, I like the heritage Dominiques. My great grandfather used to always have those, so they're special to me.

Again, thanks for the chance to win :) and good luck to everyone.

Such great packs to choose from! I like the intense egg color pack best. I'm a sucker for for colorful eggs!
Stunning eggs!!!!

This is going to be fun!! Thank you Alex and My Pet Chicken!

I entered for the chick pack. Hmmmm.... I think I would want either the Sex-Linked Pullet Assortment (Those chocolate Orpingtons
love.gif
) or the Jackpot Quick Chicks. I am looking to add back to my little flock so this would be awesome!

This is so exciting!!! Good luck everyone!
smile.png
I LOVE them too. I want to get some of the Chocolate Easter Eggers. The new pictures of them will be on the website soon. Chocolate beards!
droolin.gif

MyPetChicken.com is my favorite website and I check what day old chicks are available every day!!

I entered to win the chick pack of 10 chicks, my wishlist would be:

Bantam Barred Rock
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Super Olive Egger
Blue Orpington
Lemon Cuckoo
Campine
Super Chocolate Egg Layer
Blue Olive Egger
Barred Olive Egger
Blue Birchen Olive Egger

Why are a lot of these breeds only available in "packs"?

I see Olive Eggers and Blue Laced Red Wyandottes are back on but selling out fast as usual. They are in my cart. I've never seen the Bantam Barred Rocks in stock and the Blue Orpington haven't been around since September.

Will it be easier in Spring to have a date when I can buy an Olive Egger, Blue Orpington, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte and Bantam Barred Rock in the same order?
The Chick Packs were created from our egg vendors. They are the eggs that are left over at the end of a shipping week and shipped out in packs of 10, 15, 20, and 25. The idea was to make it possible for those without incubators to be able to get some of the breeds that only our Egg Vendors carry.

In the Spring, we will have a lot more availability. You'll want to start planning in January, they sell out fast!

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Stunning eggs!!!!

I LOVE them too. I want to get some of the Chocolate Easter Eggers. The new pictures of them will be on the website soon. Chocolate beards!
droolin.gif

The Chick Packs were created from our egg vendors. They are the eggs that are left over at the end of a shipping week and shipped out in packs of 10, 15, 20, and 25. The idea was to make it possible for those without incubators to be able to get some of the breeds that only our Egg Vendors carry.

In the Spring, we will have a lot more availability. You'll want to start planning in January, they sell out fast!

Alex
My Pet Chicken
hope you fared well
hugs.gif

hope everything is OK

Back
Top Bottom