My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

I don't really need anymore either I just assume since I never win anything, that I won't win here, either.... but if I do....I'm okay with that. LOL
That's what I figured too.
1f600.png

I also entered to win both. My Pet Chicken has an awesome variety of chickens to choose from. I would love to win the sex-linked pullets or the Millie Fleur and Calico Cochin hatching eggs.

Thank you for your generous giveaway!!! Just moved into a house after relocating to NY looking to build a nice flock eggs in the incubator right now. Would love a variety of orps and ameraucanas.... But I put either love baby chickers saves all the stress of incubating lol

This is a wonderful contest! My original birds came from MPC. Except for 2 accidental losses, they all are doing great nearly 5 years later! The exotic and rare birds get me every time. Can't wait for Halloween now......

So many to choose from! I entered to win the egg pack though maybe I should've entered both lol. The fun and funky look awesome! So do the fizzled serama, and the partridge cochins :) Thank you @MyPetChicken for another great giveaway!

Last edited:
I also entered to win either the egg or chick pack. Thanks you My Pet Chicken for the chance to further my chicken math skills! I would love to incubate the Americana, Cream legbar or EE eggs. And i would take either the super blue or the intense color pack!

Back
Top Bottom