My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

I finally got to look at all the eggs. FABULOUS!
I am torn. My three favorites are the intense color, chocolate EE, and Lavender Ameraucana!
I am going to suffer from terrible chicken math from your eggs.

That's great to hear! Do you have any pictures of them? I would love to see the breeds you received.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Do I have pictures??? LOL Yes indeed, many pictures. Maybe you can help identify since I'm still not sure. The 4 breeds highlighted on the packing slip were: Carolina Blue, Crested Cream Legbar, Green Magnolia and Rhodebar. They posted before these comments but the groups were taken today so they're 1 day short of 2 weeks old. They're already so active and curious.

Do I have pictures??? LOL Yes indeed, many pictures. Maybe you can help identify since I'm still not sure. The 4 breeds highlighted on the packing slip were: Carolina Blue, Crested Cream Legbar, Green Magnolia and Rhodebar. They posted before these comments but the groups were taken today so they're 1 day short of 2 weeks old. They're already so active and curious.
Those are good looking chicks. WOW, they really killed that grogel during the trip. I love that its included and not poured on the bedding.

Dark Brown: I think I see 2 Cream Legbar and 1 Green Magnolia. As chicks these can be difficult to tell apart.

Light Brown: Rhodebars

Blues: Carolina Blue Sex Links.

That is a great selection and I think you'll be very happy with your flock.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Back
Top Bottom