My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

I'm quite partial to Bantams, so the bantam assortment hatching eggs appeal to me. Looking through the chick packs, though, the Jackpot Quick Chicks really stands out. They seem like unique chicks that I might not find elsewhere. I'd be happy with either one if I win!

Last edited:
What a great contest! I just wanted to say that we bought a chick pack- the all pullet sex-link pack, with the September 20 hatch date and we've been thrilled with these chicks! We received 10 very well packaged, super healthy chicks. Looks like we got 4 different breeds in our pack. We've been thrilled with the whole chick pack experience.

That's great to hear! Do you have any pictures of them? I would love to see the breeds you received.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

I really need to stop looking at their website. It's so tempted to buy stuff I dont' NEED right this minute. LOL!

I know the feeling! Its killing me that we have SO many chicks available in Chick Packs this week. I keep telling myself: I don't need more chicks, I don't need more chicks. :)

Alex
My Pet Chicken

I received chickens from you guys a few weeks ago

here's my daughter with the polish.

And her favorite of our 3 blue cochins,

Those are ADORABLE! your daughter looks like she spends a lot of time with them.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

I know the feeling! Its killing me that we have SO many chicks available in Chick Packs this week. I keep telling myself: I don't need more chicks, I don't need more chicks. :)

Alex
My Pet Chicken
I have 27 eggs in my incubator, and 2 in the mini one due to hatch. I'm trying not to put anymore in there, in case you guys do manage to send me more eggs. hahaha!

I have ducks arriving next week, too! Definitely don't need ANY more babies right this minute!

Those are ADORABLE! your daughter looks like she spends a lot of time with them.

Alex
My Pet Chicken
She does, we homeschool and almost all of her learning stuff is centered around chickens, science, reading, chicken math.... you name it, it's chicken oriented LOL

She made me enter your competition haha

Here's the surviving silkie we got from you guys.

one of the barn cats got the other one before we could stop it. He's been banned from the house after that though. This is Rexi.

One last pic, I promise i'm done, my daughter says if you send her chickens, she promises to hug them every day, despite the CDC saying not to hug chickens. She said they are "peoples" too.

Back
Top Bottom