My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

well ok and the computer doesn't have an automatic spell checker.what about other minors.There might be others that come and win and use ther parents credit card without permission.how do u know every members age.

You can't see the spell check when mobile

As far as minors if someone doing a contest has reservations about a user they can ask a mod to intervene and check credentials

well,I think everyone should have a chance to win no matter the age.i think its unfair
these are live animals that are being sent. Parental permission is an absolute must. So if you're parents are okay entering for you, they can win on your behalf.

I would be very angry if my children entered into contests, with out warning me or gaining my permission. Legal liabilities require that parents consent on their children's behalf, the best way to do that is having a parent enter on behalf of a child. So if you want a chance to win, have your parents enter for you.

well I still don't see how u can tell someone specific age
You posted over 5,500 times. I'm pretty sure at some point you've dropped a few hints about not being a legal adult in the eyes of the law...
And the prizes are for 3 dozen eggs. That's a lot of potential chicks. I'd be livid if my kid entered a contest that sort of prize without my prior consent. These are live animals, not toys.

Back
Top Bottom