My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

Awww i always wonder if they feel sad when the golf ball's dont hatch?

I always feel bad for them when I break them of being broody. The poor thing just wants to be a mom
1f61e.png

Holy cow!!! I'm sitting in the Atlanta airport killing time before my flight. Thinking I'll check in on y'all before I board in a while. I think I was 5-6 pages behind!

I can't wait for the drawing tomorrow, its so much fun to enable other chicken folks.

Alex
My Pet Chicken
have a safe flight!

Travel safely, my friend!

Guys, this might be a good time to make sure that you've filled out the entry on the link on page one of the thread. If you didn't and believe that your entry consists of just the wish lists you posted, you are going to be sadly disappointed. Good luck, everyone!

Travel safely, my friend!

Guys, this might be a good time to make sure that you've filled out the entry on the link on page one of the thread. If you didn't and believe that your entry consists of just the wish lists you posted, you are going to be sadly disappointed. Good luck, everyone!
Shhhhhhhh!
lau.gif

What happens if somebody not 18 is trying to play

Then they shouldn't have entered to begin with, but I imagine they will not be able to collect the prize. It would be breaking BYC's rules otherwise. We just had this problem in the Games For Eggs thread. It did not go well.

Last edited:
Same person I think

Let's see if we can get an official answer @MyPetChicken

I would imagine since it would be breaking the BYC rules it will not be allowed, and in the first post it does say normal BYC BST rules apply.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom