My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

Congratulations winners!!! Yes absolutely let is know what you all get and how the hatches go!

The last giveaway, some of us started threads so we could all follow everyone's progress - that's how Blooie ended up with Blooies Blankie Fort. That was my thread and we had a blast there while I learned and got some much needed support. A lot of good people stopped in and shared their results too. Great way for everyone to keep up with the prizes won and to meet some new people too! You each might try that..... start your threads about what you selected and share concerns, photos and laughs while you visit each other and you'd be surprised how many others come in to check it out! Start a thread, then post a link here. I think that's how we did it.

Last edited:
I have chosen the Carolina Blue sex-link eggs! My first choices weren't available...darn those hens.
big_smile.png

But I'm hoping for a great and fun hatch.
fl.gif

@WVduckchick
You will love the carolina blues. I ordered and hatched eggs earlier this year. Due to incubator issues I had only one hatch. Cyndi is puppy dog friendly and lays a big green egg.

@WVduckchick
You will love the carolina blues. I ordered and hatched eggs earlier this year. Due to incubator issues I had only one hatch. Cyndi is puppy dog friendly and lays a big green egg.

@laura s Thank you! Sorry you only got one to hatch, but I would love to see more pics of her!
big_smile.png
She looks very pretty

Can't wait to see what you hatch!

-Kathy

I'm excited to see yours too!

I've chosen Marans and anything else from the Pure Posh assortment.

I've had bad luck with my chocolate eggers (Out of my first 2, 1 was a roo, the other was killed by an owl, & the welsummer I got this year didn't make it very long. I only have 1 Barred cochin who unexpectedly lays chocolate eggs, but she's currently very broody), so I'm hoping to hatch out at least 1 girl. The last time I hatched chicks I ended up with all cockerels.

Back
Top Bottom