My Pet Chicken Gifts in Plenty

What did they send? Do they tell you?

Lynne
bun.gif

Yea, I would be interested in knowing what breeds they sent you. Did they send you some sort of list or did they stick with the breeds you had already ordered? That is so awesome! But I do agree that they should have at least made a phone call about 33 extras. 10 is one thing but 33! Holy Moley!
ep.gif

My very first chickens were with MPC and I was very happy with them!! I was brand new to chickens at the time and their customer service was great to help me through questions. I only got one extra but I think I would have died getting 33 extra and being brand new on top of the 25 I ordered!!!
I still have the hens from MPC My turken girls are great layers and friendly and I even have a broody brown leghorn from them!!! She has been broody twice this year. I would order from them again anytime but I have so many broodies here, I don't think I will ever need to order chicks again! LOL
I am glad she could keep them all !!!

WHOA! I would have been shocked. I'd check the box thinking they might send 2 or 3 or maybe 5... but 33?! I'm glad she's happy with her chick bounty, though! And they are adorable
smile.png

I can see both pics, it still there.
AND I am insanely jealous, but then I dont think I would have any problem finding homes for those little beauties.
This time of year I get alot of calls from folks who have lost some or now have the time for a few more.

Aw, they're all so adorable!!!

I hope your friend is prepared for oodles of roosters, because that's what the extras will be. It's the unfortunate reality that hatcheries have to get rid of thier roos somehow, and usually they land in unsuspecting customers' orders without announcement.

I want to snuggles them all, they look so soft!

I think it is great.....I bet she was very happy that she DID check the box!!! If you don't want extra then don't check the box!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom