My pet pigeon flew away!

Not yet.. Since I am not legal to drive yet, it is very difficult to convince an older person to drive me to his old loft. Because I am a very independent person, I would rather raise my own birds and so my older relatives see it as “it’s your thing, so u take care of everything.” I just wish someone could drive me there

Not yet.. Since I am not legal to drive yet, it is very difficult to convince an older person to drive me to his old loft. Because I am a very independent person, I would rather raise my own birds and so my older relatives see it as “it’s your thing, so u take care of everything.” I just wish someone could drive me there
I get that.:thumbsup
In your first post you mention cats, ... here where I live cats are not a major threat to healthy adult pigeons. You do not mention birds of prey like hawks. Are they a problem for pigeons there? So I guess what hokum and I are thinking is that since the other loft is close his instinct took him there while he was not sitting. Then when he remembered it was time to take his turn, he could not get back out. Maybe they don't even know he is there depending on the set up and how many birds, etc. Maybe this is wishful thinking on my part, but Usain is a very handsome bird and I sure hope he is not gone forever.

Than
I get that.:thumbsup
In your first post you mention cats, ... here where I live cats are not a major threat to healthy adult pigeons. You do not mention birds of prey like hawks. Are they a problem for pigeons there? So I guess what hokum and I are thinking is that since the other loft is close his instinct took him there while he was not sitting. Then when he remembered it was time to take his turn, he could not get back out. Maybe they don't even know he is there depending on the set up and how many birds, etc. Maybe this is wishful thinking on my part, but Usain is a very handsome bird and I sure hope he is not gone forever.
thank you for the compliment :) it is possible they don’t know he’s there because there are 14+ pigeons there. Hawks are not a problem where I live. The only big birds I see are crows and mysterious vulture looking bird.(but that’s rare)

Back
Top Bottom