My Photography!

Here are some more photos I took this evening.
Only the jumping one is edited.
D9FE215D-20EB-425A-BC03-38515DDA10E1.jpeg
DFBD06B5-0AC6-4D01-9211-2DF1DCAB3B24.jpeg
6E0F102F-893E-459D-BC6A-09E451148ECA.jpeg

Those are STUNNING! I didn't know what the crane was at first...I don't see many pictures of them or really hear about them, and certainly had no idea they could be pets! :thDid you buy them as chicks from a place that breeds them, or did you capture them? In the summer when they're outside roaming, do they stay in your property, or do they sometimes leave for a few days without being seen? What kind of pets do they make? Do they lay large eggs you eat? And those pheasants you have have some of the most beautiful colors! I've not seen one as beautiful as some of yours, especially the green-shaded one. :eek: :love @007Sean has some pretty gamefowl, though, also.
I had no idea you had such a large, unique "collection" of pretty birds. I'm so sorry for all the questions, I'm just so amazed and intrigued by these birds in your beautiful pictures.
By the way, you're an amazing photographer, even though you say you aren't a professional. God gave you a gift...use it well. :hugs

Those are STUNNING! I didn't know what the crane was at first...I don't see many pictures of them or really hear about them, and certainly had no idea they could be pets! :thDid you buy them as chicks from a place that breeds them, or did you capture them? In the summer when they're outside roaming, do they stay in your property, or do they sometimes leave for a few days without being seen? What kind of pets do they make? Do they lay large eggs you eat? And those pheasants you have have some of the most beautiful colors! I've not seen one as beautiful as some of yours, especially the green-shaded one. :eek: :love @007Sean has some pretty gamefowl, though, also.
I had no idea you had such a large, unique "collection" of pretty birds. I'm so sorry for all the questions, I'm just so amazed and intrigued by these birds in your beautiful pictures.
By the way, you're an amazing photographer, even though you say you aren't a professional. God gave you a gift...use it well. :hugs
All great questions! I would love to know the answers to them too:pop

Thankyou! I bought some as chicks and others as adults.
Yes they stay here. I have one that comes and goes which is pretty cool. They are AMAZING PETS! No I don’t eat their eggs. Lol I have all males.
All great questions! I would love to know the answers to them too:pop

Simply breathtakingly beautiful. Wow. I would like answers to all those questions too. I Love your crane but also all your other birds. What beauty to surround yourself with. You, my friend, have got it right!:clap:thumbsup
Sorry to respond so late!!! My alerts got messed up and I was not getting alerts for this thread. :he

Back
Top Bottom