My Pit Bull just got attacked and embarassed...LOL!!

Cindiloohoo

Quiet as a Church Mouse
14 Years
Dec 19, 2009
Southwest TN
My curious Pit Bully just came into the livingroom where my kids were holding our "house quail" named Zippy. Kita, the dog, has never been interested before but decided to come over and lay her head in my daughters lap to watch what was going on. The little Coturnix took one look, crowed a Geronimo like war cry, and pounced right on her face!!! That poor dog is now terrified hiding and shaking like an overgrown Chihuahua, and my gut hurts I have laughed so frickin hard!!! That's the funniest thing I think I have ever seen in MY LIFE!!!!!!!

lau.gif
She's sounds as brave as our pit bull!
gig.gif

You should see her when the smoke detector goes off.....she shakes literally just like a chichuahua for an hour, and tries to get her big butt(90 lbs.) in my lap!! She is hillarious! Super size LAP DOG!!
lol.png

My pit likes to pop balloons. She thinks it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. My Heeler, however, is SO scared of it! She runs to out master bathroom (the furthest point from the balloons) and hides in the tub....behind the shower curtain. Our dogs can be such babies!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom