1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My Poor Mother Is Back In The Hospital

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by tonini3059, Sep 27, 2009.

1. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    I feel so bad she was only home not even two days this time. My dad took her to the ER. They did a small bowel series and saw a block in her colon. The surgeon is going to come in in the morning a decide what to do. She just cannot catch a break!!! [​IMG]

2. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    [​IMG] Prayers said for your mother

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I really DO know your pain!!!! Prayers for you and her!

4. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    [​IMG] So sorry to hear that. We keep her in our prayers.[​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I'm so sorry.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. chickon baby

chickon baby Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    st charles
    Sending extra hugs and prayers for you and your mom.Keep us posted. Remember our trials and obstacles are to help us grow stronger in our faith and to remind us we cant do anything without our heavenly Father.Give it to him and he will be there with his arms open,he will give you comfort and strength.Hugs n prayers

7. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Please pass on my fondest regards to your mom... will keep her in my prayers and hoping that she starts to feel somewhat better soon....... [​IMG] to you and your mom

8. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    Thanks again. It is just so frustrating she has been home maybe all of two weeks over the past 2 1/2 months and she has been so sick and she hasn't even started getting Chemo yet. I just feel so bad for her. She was the one always taking care of me(I was really ill when I was younger) It is hard taking care of her. I would rather it be myself I could deal with it better. [​IMG]

9. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Frankly, I would ask that a different doctor consult, or even take her to a different hospital, if needed.

You did not give a lot of information, and I don't mean to undermine decisions your family has made, but it certainly sounds like there is some doubt in your mind about her health care decisions here. If the chemo is for a life ending condition, there are alternatives.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
  10. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    im sorry ... prayers and hugs sent your way

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by