My Poor Mother Is Back In The Hospital

tonini3059

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv
11 Years
Nov 6, 2008
Southwestern PA
I feel so bad she was only home not even two days this time. My dad took her to the ER. They did a small bowel series and saw a block in her colon. The surgeon is going to come in in the morning a decide what to do. She just cannot catch a break!!!
barnie.gif

Sending extra hugs and prayers for you and your mom.Keep us posted. Remember our trials and obstacles are to help us grow stronger in our faith and to remind us we cant do anything without our heavenly Father.Give it to him and he will be there with his arms open,he will give you comfort and strength.Hugs n prayers

Please pass on my fondest regards to your mom... will keep her in my prayers and hoping that she starts to feel somewhat better soon.......
hugs.gif
to you and your mom

Thanks again. It is just so frustrating she has been home maybe all of two weeks over the past 2 1/2 months and she has been so sick and she hasn't even started getting Chemo yet. I just feel so bad for her. She was the one always taking care of me(I was really ill when I was younger) It is hard taking care of her. I would rather it be myself I could deal with it better.
sad.png

Frankly, I would ask that a different doctor consult, or even take her to a different hospital, if needed.

You did not give a lot of information, and I don't mean to undermine decisions your family has made, but it certainly sounds like there is some doubt in your mind about her health care decisions here. If the chemo is for a life ending condition, there are alternatives.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom