My Poor Tree.

Plus, when you hear them ringing, you know where your cat is!
big_smile.png

Okay, it took me a minute or two to figure out that was just one cat with a striped body and a white leg! Cute pic! I once lost a lovebird in my Christmas tree for several days.

I had to give up on setting up a tree when my 3rd furry monster came into my house in late '04. Now that she's about 8-9 years old, and getting close to 20 lbs (but still smaller than my oldest!) and still has not settled down ... it will be a while before I do the tree idea again. We tried a few years back, and that was a disaster. Just because she got too heavy to climb the curtains did not mean she wouldn't try to climb a tree.

At least now she has a dog to chase again, in addition to my two older cats.

My solution is to work with my cat...in that I provide it with a nice little nest under the tree that is too comfy to promote climbing. My cat is also obese and has asthma. Pepper will run from the best cuddles/scratching in the world when the furnace turns on so she can lay on the closest vent. Might not be the best example, but it is an option.

Quote:
Mine are just under 4 months old. No stopping kittens.

HeeHee, yeah....nothing stops a kitten...except something shiny and more expensive than what it is already playing with...and string.

Back
Top Bottom