My pullet disssappeard about an hour ago and I'm devastated

We had a pullet go missing one night when we stuck them outside in the front for a bit while we cleaned their coop. We were gone for maybe 10 min and when we came back, one was gone! We searched up and down each block and asking people if we knew where she went. There weren’t any signs of feathers so we didn’t think she was taken by another animal. When we woke up the next morning, around maybe 7am, she was back in the pen! We figured some kid might’ve taken her and their parents made them take her back. We will never know 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m really sorry your pullet went missing. I hope nothing bad happened to her, and that you guys find her again! :(

Here's the breast photo. Of course my flash wasnt working. Wellsummer, roo or pullet?

Attachments

• 20200709_202027.jpg
    20200709_202027.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200709_202039.jpg
    20200709_202039.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200709_202035.jpg
    20200709_202035.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 7
Not sure of the breed, but definitely a cockerel.
He is very handsome!

So the wellsummers are supposed to be auto-sexing with black breast feathers, which he does not have.

I want a rooster, so I'd need to go get one if he is not. I'm hoping hes a boy...but I'm not seeing any black breast feathers so I'm worried.

This breed has big waddles and comb for both sexes so, I just dont know!

So the wellsummers are supposed to be auto-sexing with black breast feathers, which he does not have.

I want a rooster, so I'd need to go get one if he is not. I'm hoping hes a boy...but I'm not seeing any black breast feathers so I'm worried.

This breed has big waddles and comb for both sexes so, I just dont know!
He is 100% a boy. Like, no doubt, I would put money down. His comb and wattles are bigger than my laying pullets are.

Back
Top Bottom