My pullet wont open her eyes. Has watery eyes and beak. Any ideas?

She's still alive, but living on Nutri-drench, and honey water. Its a roller coaster ride with this little pullet. She loses more energy everyday. We didn't sleep too well last night, so she's resting now. If she gets a spurt of energy, I will take her outside in the sun, on the grass.

My little pullet just died, after so many pain-staking days, of trying to feed her, and give her the right medications, she finally passed away. She only got weaker by the day.
My friends, I really did all I could to help that little one. So now, Rest in peace beautiful Jess.
I love you and will miss you dearly.
This thread has concluded. Thank you BYC friends for the support, during this time.

My little pullet just died, after so many pain-staking days, of trying to feed her, and give her the right medications, she finally passed away. She only got weaker by the day.
My friends, I really did all I could to help that little one. So now, Rest in peace beautiful Jess.
I love you and will miss you dearly.
This thread has concluded. Thank you BYC friends for the support, during this time.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom