My Quail Eggs HATCH IS DONE!! *PICS!* PG 6 & 8 & 9!!!!!:)

I lost my first couple of buttons too... don't let it ruin your day. You still have a lot of little babies about to pop out, and you'll be busy. You can crack the incubator just a little bit to add water through a tube or straw, but leave them in there until they're completely dry, ok? Do you have your brooder set up and warm? Water with marbles so they don't drown? Food sprinkled all over so they can find it?
smile.png
Get ready, cuz here they come!
woot.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

I lost my first couple of buttons too... don't let it ruin your day. You still have a lot of little babies about to pop out, and you'll be busy. You can crack the incubator just a little bit to add water through a tube or straw, but leave them in there until they're completely dry, ok? Do you have your brooder set up and warm? Water with marbles so they don't drown? Food sprinkled all over so they can find it?
smile.png
Get ready, cuz here they come!
woot.gif

Thanks
smile.png

and yup i set the brooder up last night so i could get the temps right.. i have a 10gal tank for right now since there tiny and after about a week in a half they will be move to a bigger tank.. got the water /marbles set up and i added water to the bator and everything is set
smile.png
... i saw a few more button eggs wiggle so hopefully this evening i'll have atleast 2 or 3 an by tomorrow i should have more hatch out
fl.gif

Coturnix eggs still rocking like crazy. no pips yet that i can tell.. it's hard to notice a pip on though eggs cuz all the spots..lol​

****UPDATE****

earlyer after the first button chick died i was sad and still am
sad.png

so my aunty called me and ask if i wanted to come over and watch movies... so i was there for about 3 maybe 4 hours and when i just got back i look in the bator and 2 button chicks were hatch an one was pip.. now the one that was pip has hatch and 2 more button eggs have pip!!
woot.gif

the Coturnix eggs haven't pip yet there still rocking.. i think they wont hatch till tomorrow

Quote:
Sending good hatching vibes
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

i fell alseep so i just look in the bator..looks like 2 or 3 more hatch so all together it looks like 5 or 6 i'll count when i take them out once they dry off..

i know they rolled all my coturnix eggs everywhere.. that i was scared about cux i don't want thoughs chick to die from being rolled to much

still no pips from the coturnix eggs

Goodness i didn't know thoughs baby buttons could run so fast!!

all i did was bump up on the bator cuz i was trying to get the camera and they all ran so fast all through the bator!

now when i do take them out i gotta watch myself

Back
Top Bottom