My Quest begins ...

Quote:
If it's like 'round here galxox, thier horses and cows are probably grandfathered into thier land. That means that they owned livestock before the ordinance was passed, therefore they are allowed keep 'em.
BUT.....if they ever get rid of them and have no livestock, they are not allowed to go and get new ones to replace 'em.
That's how "they" get rid of farmers in my area. If they ever lapse on having livestock then they are forbidden to ever have it again regardless of acreage.

Its so weird it really is. How they can put a law on animals, i mean who are they to judge what i think is a pet?? I know everyone doesn't treat chickens as pets, but my point is .. is that people are just getting way to carried away with these laws. I mean c`mon I CANT HAVE FIVE CHICKENS in like a closed in area. I'll even sacrifice a Noisy Rooster. Ughh I'm just so upset i was so excited for this and then i just got denied so easy. For what who would it affect?? Its not fair i live basically on a dead end.. not near any main roads, or even a BUSY ROAD at that. Ahhhh hopefully the neighbors say yes tomorow. I'll let yall know.
fl.gif

galxox, I would sign your petition if you brought me one of those wonderful cupcakes. Now those deserve to earn you chickens!! Marvelous job on them.

Hahah i just hope everyone is like that!!!!!!!! I don't see why they should say no?? Maybe ill bribe them with free eggs, and more cupcakes lol

Quote:
I found the people at town hall don't always know what their talking about. We also have the 5 acer rule and they said NO ACCEPTIONS. I went online and found our zoning code and it stated that if i had permission form my neighbors i was able to raise livestock. Do a quick net search and see what you can find and if not just sneek a few hens.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom