My Quilting Projects..well, some of them (Added More Pics)

Thank you, but I can say for certain that my quilting has suffered some over the last few years with my hands just not wanting to work well anymore. I've now learned to piece by machine, which does help alot.

Lovely quilts you have made! Each one precious, yet practical. I love to snuggle up under an old well worn quilt! Seems they get softer and warmer with use! Thanks for sharing! I LOVE to look at quilts made by others. ..... It gives me so many ideas.

I'm just loving that chicken stuff!
smile.png
Very cute.

Kathy, you are so much more of a quilter than I am! I can't even move a tablecloth I'm making through the machine I have so I have to do the quilting by hand.
roll.png
When that is done, I'm going to finish the purple/gold quilt you sent me.

Cynthia, those are beautiful quilts! Hand quilting is absolutely priceless. I have yet to try it. But I will be piecing by machine, then doing some hand quilting, if I get that far, LOL

Holy cow,, I just had a lesson in quilting from a friend who is here from MN and wanted to show her some of the work you do,,, we are all just flabbergasted! Before she goes back to New Ulm in a few months she's going to help me with my quilt exchange and putting it together.

Back
Top Bottom