My "Rare" EE Roo Chick

big_smile.png
celebrate.gif
big_smile.png

Fine with me!
smile.png
Thanks everyone!
I showed my DD the pic of Guitarists and she said "It looks just like ours!" So I guess we might have a confirmation?

Last edited:
This is a truly deluxe collection of the rarest, most beautiful and exotic birds. Have you ever seen any of these: Sumatras, Dominiques, Golden Laced and Silver Penciled Wyandottes, Silver, Golden, Buff Laced, and White Polish, Golden Campines, Golden Penciled Hamburgs, Silver Penciled Rocks, Partridge, Black, Buff, Blue, & Silver Laced and White Cochins, Araucanas, Dark and Buff Brahmas, Phoenix, Fayoumis, Salmon Faverolles, W. L. Red Cornish, Lakenvelders, Black and White Langshans, Red Caps, Silver Leghorns, Crevecoeurs, Silver Gray Dorkings, Modern BB Red Games, Sultans, Buttercups, & Spanish? These exotic, beautiful varieties are found only in your larger poultry shows and are extremely rare. Each order of Rarest of the Rare Assortment will include straight run chicks of at least 10 different varieties from the breeds listed above. We cannot guarantee to include or omit specific breeds from the above list. If you must have only certain varieties, please order the exact variety, sex, and number of each you want.

Apparently they are the rarest of the rare
lol.png

I love my Blue Eggers... whether Araucana, Ameraucana or Easter Egger... I think they are ALL fantastic and the fluffy cheeks are the BEST!!!! I do like my rumpless ones though too
wink.png

Well I guess I didn't read my homework.
lau.gif

Very cool. I am happy. He's the cutest thing ever... of course so are all my baby girls, but I really wanted to order EEs and couldn't at the time, so this is happy even though he's probably a roo.

I'm pretty sure he is a EE. Mine looked a lot like that when I hatched them out earlier this summer. They are not rare at all but I guess McMurray calls them rare. Now, Araucanas those are really rare but we all know most all of the hatcheries are selling EEs as Araucanas. I ordered a couple EE roos as I wanted a few so I guess I might be getting another one as the free one. Oh, well. It's free so I can't really complain.

Easter Egger - and I bet it feathers out white with some wild colors thrown in.
wink.png

Here's a cockerel I had that, as a chick, was similarly colored like yours:

SilkiesOthers061.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*nod* Yeah we are pretty right there with the opinions that he's an EE. I was going to order them anyway too. But I am open for other opinions. And a pullet is good, too, though this guy is pretty big. much bigger than "his" "sisters"... And I *love* those party colored feathers on the roo above!
woot.gif

Last edited:
I think the rarest you will find, would be getting exactly what you ordered. lol
To me, the wild colored ones are the best. They don't need to be full blooded , just wild and wooly colored lol

"His" little muff and beard are showing already!!! I heard a rumor that the pullets are sometimes more bearded than the roos? Anyone? I really don't mind whatever Grizzly turns out to be...pullet or roo, but I have caught the curiosity bug.

Back
Top Bottom