Chirping
Jul 23, 2019
I just raise my chickens to naturally
Right now my rooster at 8months old
Get sick
May it's seems like a flu
They sit some place sit and sleep ...
Walks well ..Eat little bit

It helps us to help you if we know your location and climate. Very hot weather or very cold weather can have an effect on chickens, especially if there's a sudden extreme weather change.

Do you have friends and neighbors with chickens that often stop by to visit your chickens? Where did your chickens come from? Did you raise them all from baby chicks or get them full grown?

What do you feed them? Do they have access to grit?

It helps us to help you if we know your location and climate. Very hot weather or very cold weather can have an effect on chickens, especially if there's a sudden extreme weather change.

Do you have friends and neighbors with chickens that often stop by to visit your chickens? Where did your chickens come from? Did you raise them all from baby chicks or get them full grown?

What do you feed them? Do they have access to grit?
I raise them from baby chicks ,right now winter season started here
More over it's free range

Please tell us the kinds of things your rooster eats when he's free ranging. Do you feed him in addition to what he finds when he's free ranging? If so, what do you feed him?

You need to use more words so we can better understand what problems your rooster might be having.
I feed them to my own prepare food like beans,oats ...
And they love earth warm s

Raw, or dry beans, contain a poison called hemaglutin which is toxic to birds. Cooking or sprouting the beans before serving them to chickens will kill this toxin.

If the beans you fed your rooster are uncooked, this may be why he's sick. I suggest you give him a molasses flush to try to wash the toxin out of his intestines. Mix a little molasses into a little bit of warm water and let him drink as much as he will.

Back
Top Bottom