My rooster , i was told he was a silverlace wyandotte,

Nov 22, 2021
He has black blue and splash babies . I get 50% /50% blue black ratio with my modern game hen... Please help , he doesn't have any beard or feathered feet . I don't understand how he has pure blue babies with a Josie colored game. He also had a pure blue with blue laying silver Pencil laced grey bantam

Attachments

• IMG_20211230_114409.jpg
    IMG_20211230_114409.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
He has black blue and splash babies . I get 50% /50% blue black ratio with my modern game hen... Please help , he doesn't have any beard or feathered feet . I don't understand how he has pure blue babies with a Josie colored game. He also had a pure blue with blue laying silver Pencil laced grey bantam
He is a mutt. Not a SLW.

I love the babies I'm very happy that he gives me blues that was my original intention using a silver laced Wyandotte and my modern game they would have blue laced white feathered game fowl (just for immunity) I wanted my own chicken for my kids and grandkids that more foraging type with less chance of cancers.

But I also wanted family friendly and cold hardy as well as extreme humidity and heat or wet cold . Southern Louisiana. I have Icelandic viking hens I'm going to keep pure but also have some of my game birds mixed,(for my house only not saling mixes ever)Im wanting Norwegian jaerhon, and Spitzhauben

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom