My rooster is attacking my dog!

CleverCluck

Chirping
Jun 5, 2019
Cartersville, GA
i have a 6 month old blue crested polish rooster who is a tiny little thing as roosters go but he stalks and attacks my 4 year old rat terrier mix! my dog is afraid to go in the back yard now, Lou (my rooster) runs up behind him and jumps on his back! what do i do??

7C48F82C-0484-4255-904F-03A472BE1C28.jpeg
91223185-3C0F-4436-9851-128D6E3BC822.jpeg

i have a 6 month old blue crested polish rooster who is a tiny little thing as roosters go but he stalks and attacks my 4 year old rat terrier mix! my dog is afraid to go in the back yard now, Lou (my rooster) runs up behind him and jumps on his back! what do i do??
Put the dog in the house.

Lol! Even when they can see they're still crazy a ponytail wouldn't fix that fella "yep Polish ponytails are a thing."
The hens lordy...I bet you DO have fun.:lau
they are nuts! lol he can actually see fine his crest goes back its the hens that cant see and they are big talkers! my hens talk to me constantly!

the dog does stay in the house but he goes in the back yard to do his business, it is fenced in and i have always just let him out but i would like to train them to live in harmony if possible, maybe i will just have to keep them separated, it just surprised me, i figured it would be the other way around, i wasnt expecting this!

Back
Top Bottom