My rooster keeps attacking me!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
what im doing wrong then
Go back and read my other posts. I have no idea how you go about interacting with him, nobody here does. There’s no way anyone will be able to help you unless you actually realize what you may be doing wrong or the things you’re doing that irritates the rooster. Do you go stomping into their run quickly? Do you chase hens trying to pick them up? What are you actually doing when he kicks you? Does he chase you down? Etc.....
They view themselves as in charge and not you. You should just be present and bring them food, water etc..

Just be nice... we are trying to help. That is all.
As on the picture I take care of this rooster I paid good money for him and hes healthy .I cant just end his life .Then I have to start all over who isgoing to fetilize my eggs.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.31.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.31.15 PM.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.27.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.27.42 PM.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.15.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.15.11 PM.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 6.56.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 6.56.27 PM.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 2
If you’ve had more than one rooster in the past that attacked you then are you ordering chicks from the same place? And breed? If so then you also have a chance of getting one with the same parents. Or other aggressive ones. You also don’t have to start all over again if you buy an adult.

Last edited:
I dont have time for that and if i dont counterattack then hes basically bulling me and thats showing weakness so he will keep atackking me forever because he knws he can always attack me and I will not doanything

Maybe get a cage big enough to put him in.
Then you can walk in, grab the rooster, and put him in the cage.
Then do whatever else you need to do, and let the rooster out at the end.

That way the rooster does not get to attack you--because you grab him first!
And it keeps everyone safe (you, the rooster, the hens.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom