My rooster keeps attacking me!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep this up and the mods will come by, guys. No need for any of this. Opinions have been given, advice too, and now it’s up to the OP if they’ll take it and use it, or not. I just read through 17 pages of worthless junk to be telling you this now. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Grow up, either take the advice or don’t, but go work on righting your problem. And everyone that’s getting offended, and keeping it going - stop stirring the pot. We don’t need this kind of thing on here. :)

Keep this up and the mods will come by, guys. No need for any of this. Opinions have been given, advice too, and now it’s up to the OP if they’ll take it and use it, or not. I just read through 17 pages of worthless junk to be telling you this now. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Grow up, either take the advice or don’t, but go work on righting your problem. And everyone that’s getting offended, and keeping it going - stop stirring the pot. We don’t need this kind of thing on here. :)
That's true... REMEMBER at the end of the day we are not the ones with the problem let them deal with it

Goodness, just came back from a hike in the snowstorm with my dogs and this absurd carousel is still going round and round and round...?!:th

There was more than enough advice shared from experienced chicken keepers/breeders for every taste and attitude.

Just take your pick and stop arguing around the issue.
I t
Goodness, just came back from a hike in the snowstorm with my dogs and this absurd carousel is still going round and round and round...?!:th

There was more than enough advice shared from experienced chicken keepers/breeders for every taste and attitude.

Just take your pick and stop arguing around the issue.
it seems i have solved the issue
I agree. So many experienced people have commented on this, just take your pick.

Thank you. I hope deep down, you can apologize because you mean it. But that won't erase what you have said. And the only reason you apologized was because you wanted to delete the thread but couldn't. It wasn't a heartfelt apology. You just want everyone to forget this.
well you cant feel it through text I appoligized but u keep on insisting and insiting that I dont mean It what else do u want. I amon here to talk about chickens and the chicken attacking me and now your attacking me understand people like the other person said grow upp when someone apoligizes they apologize Im not looking for no fight. I already got scrached up by this rooster I got. I work hard and have over 50 animals.

Just read all 17 pages of this. Many thoughts going thru my mind. Op asked for help-then showed to be rude,argumentive, obnoxious AND abusive
THEN
The op got defensive when confronted with their behavior.
If I slapped a child then talked about it-i would be so far under the jail they'd have to pipe sunlight to me. I have seen/heard arrests/fines/jailtime for neglecting animals-not abusing them (slapping). I have been guilty of swatting at my birds when they pecked too hard-its instinctive. If you can't handle a rooster-don't. Roosters can and will be dangerous.

Just read all 17 pages of this. Many thoughts going thru my mind. Op asked for help-then showed to be rude,argumentive, obnoxious AND abusive
THEN
The op got defensive when confronted with their behavior.
If I slapped a child then talked about it-i would be so far under the jail they'd have to pipe sunlight to me. I have seen/heard arrests/fines/jailtime for neglecting animals-not abusing them (slapping). I have been guilty of swatting at my birds when they pecked too hard-its instinctive. If you can't handle a rooster-don't. Roosters can and will be dangerous.
Yep.

I am done arguing and I am deeply sorry for what I said it was rude and I got out of hand but I am done with this thread what you do is your choice not mine whatever you choose I hope it works my apologizes, I hope we do not get points but I am done fighting again I am really sorry I shouldn't have gotten all worked up about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom