My Rooster laid an egg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
did you see the egg come out of his butt? it is just not possilbe at all for a rooster to lay an egg they dont have the parts to do that...just as a human male does not have the parts to give birth to a child....the ONLY way that is possible is if it is actually a hen that has become dominate and taken the roosters place and grew feathers like a rooster and possibly crow like a rooster...now that is possilbe it is rare but possible

This reminds me of something.... hmmm.... Oh I know! When that trolls "Peacoke" mated with their "chimken" and create a peacock/chicken hybird that turned out to be a Guinea. :lau

Seriously though OP, I don't think it is possible for a rooster to lay an egg. If you are 100% positive you are not getting tricked then I think the most likely answer is it's a hen that looks like roo. I don't have any other explanations, then you are getting trolled.

I dont know hes in quarantine for the next few weeks so will see if another shows up or if i can video it some how. I mean it is 2020 people anything can happen 🤷
You’re really sure no one is pranking you? “Large white egg” sounds like the sort you’d get from a store. Sultan hens don’t even lay large eggs since they’re a smaller breed.

anigif_sub-buzz-22881-1512589495-6.gif

What ever you do, if it is a rooster egg DO NOT hatch it. Then you'll be stuck with a cockatrice 😨😱
-Wikipedia said-
"It has the reputed ability to kill people by either looking at them—"the death-darting eye of Cockatrice"—touching them, or sometimes breathing on them."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I do not want to meet one of those.😱
1607643040180.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom