My rooster's new issue *heavy sigh*

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
My rooster hates my eeyore pajamas. He sees me in them and he makes the alarm sound that sends all the hens running for cover.
The first time he did it I thought he must be seeing something - in the sky maybe - that I wasn't; but no it's the pajamas.
I love my eeyore pajamas. I refuse to stop wearing them just because my rooster has issues. I also refuse to get dressed just to go to the coop. That's one of the perks I like best about living on a isolated farm. I only get dressed when I feel like it.
He doesn't mind my Evil Kitty pajamas, only the eeyores. Flakey rooster.
roll.png

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
That is HILARIOUS!!! My hens ALL hate my black white and grey striped socks too. They come at me like the wanna kill my feet. I have learned to not wear them out there. And one of the babies LOVES my engagement ring.

Quote:
Yep, my alpha the light brahma. My dark brahma roo doesn't care what I wear, as long as I come bearing food.

I have a pair of pj pants that are black with small bright flowers on them. My RIR hen seems to focus on a single flower.
When I slowly move my leg back and forth, it's as if she's in a hypnotic state, and looks like a little egyptian standing totally still with her head moving side to side.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm still trying to get brave enough not to get dressed to go to walmart.
tongue.png

Heh, where I live, people wear all kind of bizarre stuff at Wal-mart. In fact, getting dressed up to go there makes one stand out. Hee hee hee.

I've heard that chickens -- especially roosters -- will decide they don't like a piece of clothing or a pair of shoes and will attack you when you wear them. I haven't had a chicken that has done that to me.

"Sorry, Eeyore, the rooster just doesn't like you."
"Oh, bother."

Hee hee.

Back
Top Bottom