My runner ducklings arrived today!! -LOTS of pics-

DuckFanatic

Songster
13 Years
Jun 15, 2009
AZ
I recently ordered 1 chocolate, 1 blue, and 2 fawn and white female Indian runner ducklings from Metzer Farms. They arrived today- one day after their hatching date- all healthy, happy, and safe!
wee.gif

I'm so excited to have ducks again.. and almost forgot how stinkin' adorable ducklings are!!
It took a lot of experimenting with my camera settings to get anything decent, so these are the best I got for today
wink.png

Thinking about naming the chocolate girl "Kiwi"..
big_smile.png

Here is little "Mango"

Thinking about "Possum" for this one. She has been the friendliest by far since the second I opened the box at the post office!

The little blue girl.. maybe "Rosebud"

Kiwi and Rosebud snuggling

Group shot! Little "Mango" has already learned to tuck her head behind her wing and does it *all* of the time! How precious!!

so cute. A pic of my Fawn and white Runners when they were 1st born, with their mom and dad.

Enjoy them. Runners are the BEST!
big_smile.png

Awwwww!
love.gif

I really wanted some of those Metzer runners but I had to go with larger breeds this time around. Your girls are just adorable, though! I love the names.

they are too cute!!!! omg! I had Muscovies for awhile took a break and got some chickens... but I miss my ducks I've been wanting runners too I think you just made me want to place a order with metzer! ahhh! love them!!!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom