my shocking addiction and hoarding shows

pokey

Warrior Princess
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
upstate
Ok, I was really taken back by the lady that ate toilet paper.I was grossed out by the lady that ate comet.don't even get me started on the guy w 68 house chickens.....that's beyond nuts.now they have a lady who eats couch cushions?!WHAT?????
idunno.gif
I think these shows are made up.who eats couch cushions? Think of the things that happen on couches.......
sickbyc.gif
:sick

omg, we saw that one about too, about the lady who eats toliet paper! gross.
sickbyc.gif

there's not alot of other good shows to watch on tv. why not the shocking and weird!!
lau.gif

Here's MY shocking addiction...

I can't NOT watch the shows about addiction and hoarding. I know it's not healthy, but I do it anyway.

And here's the bigger secret.

I even watch Toddlers and Tiaras and I judge them in my heart.

Quote:
I hate that toddlers show.the parents are from another planet and I think they just make their kids crazy.none of the kids seem happy.

Quote:
I hate that toddlers show.the parents are from another planet and I think they just make their kids crazy.none of the kids seem happy.

I KNOW! It's like watching a train wreck, but I just can't turn away. I think it's another form of addiction.

Quote:

Those mothers on that Toddlers and Tiaras show make me so mad! I hate that they are making these little girls look like grown women! They have them SPRAY TANNED for goodness sake!!! I just don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom