My simple laundry sink fodder growing setup.

Thanks for the info. The root mat is 2 inches thick and barley grass is 5 inches high. I started my 4 batch on Tuesday and its looking good. My first batch pushed out the sides. So the next batches I measured a little less than a 1/2 in just wanted to see what would happen. But all is well, the water did get a little stinky. But rinsed it seeds three times and it took care of the smell. I didn't know that the shouldn't be in the sun, thanks for the help. I will get the seed into the bathroom and into the tub.
smile.png

Yes I am. I've had some wheat seed growing for about 5 days and yesterday I notice a lot of mold. Next time I'm not going to water as much to see if that helps any.

I'm trying to figure out how many trays I need to grow, how much will one chicken need a day? Also, if you end up with extra does it keep in the refrigerator? Thanks!

My 8 birds devour the sqft that I make for them in less than ten minutes.

I think that in the summer I'm going to go hog wild and basically reseed their whole run. They'll wake up one morning and the barren run will be all green again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom