1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My sincerest apologies

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lac1975, Aug 1, 2011.

1. lac1975

lac1975 Out Of The Brooder

May 22, 2011
    Corsicana, TX
    I would like to apologize to anyone that may have been reported by me. I get on here on my phone and it is touch screen. And I guess I have fat fingers. [​IMG] And I have accidentally hit the "report" button when scrolling. I have hit the stop button as quickly as possible. But don't know if it worked. I just wanted to say I'm sorry to anyone that may have been reported by me. I have not tried to or wanted to report anyone.

Again I apologize.
    Lori

2. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    I doubt you reported anyone. When you hit report you then have to select a reason for the report (duplicate post etc) and then provide an explanation in the box before it will allow you to submit. If you weren't doing these things, no report will go through.

3. lac1975

lac1975 Out Of The Brooder

May 22, 2011
    Corsicana, TX
    Phew.. Thank you. I was worried I was reporting people inadvertantly.

4. Britney

Britney Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2010
    My fingernails are always pushing keys and buttons that I really don't wish to push. I feel your ooops moments.

5. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    It would be no problem if you had. It wouldn't be the first accidental report we've gotten, by a long shot! [​IMG]

6. Kudzu

Kudzu Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2011
    It must have been me you reported.........see, I told you it must be a mistake.[​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by