My son just proved to me I'm a moron,,,

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
You know, this is just one of those things that is going to sit on my mind and my ego forever! I bought a two pack of toothbrushes several months ago and have been using mine now for a couple of months. I noticed the handle was a little thicker than my other one, but not much, what I never noticed though was the two little buttons that blend in really nicely with that handle. One is a plus sign and one is a minus sign, the toothbrush vibrates! My son is having trouble finding a toothpast the likes that doesn't burn his mouth, especially now that it is cut up from the baseball. He came in and asked about using baking soda so I told him where it was and he got it,, then he said to remind him not to turn on the toothbrush before he put it in his mouth! So I asked him turn on what?? He pointed out the two pack of brushes I bought vibrated and I felt like a real idioit,,,,, I've been using it for months and never knew it did that.....
roll.png

Nothing like a 17 year old to point out the rattlesnake in your hand!

That's ok,,, I'm laughing too, I'm so darned obsessive about brushing my teeth, ever since all the work in my mouth and the reconstruction. It's just silly I never noticed it!

Thats ok it happens to us all- I had been watering the grass for several days last year with a miracle grow device you put on the end of your water hose---- well after a week I was wondering if it was getting close to running out and when I took it off to look at it I figured out that I never took off the clear piece of celephane tape on the top of the bottle, so I did and watered again for another week! Teresa in WV

It's a good thing you can't replace the batteries in this one, it's one of those one time deals, use it until it quits.... or I really would have felt bad. I've done what you did,, got really frustrated too when the weeds wouldn't die and the grass wouldn't grow!

Quote:
I was just thinking of you! Do you have any suggestions for toothpaste? He has a really sensitive mouth and it gets irritated by toothpaste really easily. We've never figured out why though, and his dentist didn't have any suggestions either.

I thought that teenagers' primary goal in life was to prove the idiocy of the generation that precedes them, then to realize around age 20 that their parents have suddenly gotten quite smart...

Has your son tried some of the kiddie tooth pastes? They are usually milder. Another very good brand (I think it is called) Tom's or Uncle Tom's. It is all natural and you can get several different mild flavors in it also. I like the fennel, it tastes like licorice. I have found it at Safeway, Raleys or some Walmart stores. It is usually in the all natural sections or by the pharmacy. You might try a health food store, they usually have a very good selection of milder flavored toothpastes or tooth powders.

Back
Top Bottom