My son needs a name!!! FINALLY HERE pg 1

Well prolly not what you are looking for but I love the names
Solann
Hezakaya
Torin
Kingston
Cullen
Odin

Oh forgot to add my dad and brothers name is Delton not Dalton. Very unique.

Last edited:
Sorry don;t really know where the names that I like come from not really something that I really look into but thanks for the info Sindoora

my name is Henry I also like Hank
big_smile.png
I also like lou, lee, and just plain old Jon thats my dads name but spelled john
big_smile.png

Good Luck I hope its altleast ten years before I have to do anything like this
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
My middle son is Abraham Henry......love, love, love his name!! Both my Grandfathers were named William Henry (how strange is that) so he is name after both great grandfathers. My other two are Isaiah Jaedon and Christian Malachi (he goes by Malachi). My fathers middle name is Augustus which is certainly unusual. If my oldest was a girl he would have been Grey which would work for a boy too. Wish I had another baby to name.........*sigh*

for some reason if I have a daughter I want to name her june I don't know why. For a son I also like Johnny so the name is not exactly like my dads
big_smile.png

I've always thought we should do like the Native Americans did and wait awhile to name our children....wait until you find a name that fits the child's personality. Each of my kids has been called different nicknames because they fit them better at that point in their life than their birthname did.

Back
Top Bottom