My son needs a name!!! FINALLY HERE pg 1

What about Isaac? That would go with the other two boys names and you don't hear that one everyday!
smile.png

My G-pa was named August. My sons middle name is Quinton and my BF named her son Quinten. I've always liked Joseph or Anthony. My neice is Harleigh or Harley for a boy. DH's dad was named Harlan. My dad is Gerard Anthony
smile.png

Okay...here we go! My elderly uncles' names are George and Ralph - names you don't come across these days. Their dad (my grandfather) was Lee and his brother was named Elmer. My other grandfather was named Erskine and my elderly cousin's name is Duncan. A name that just popped into my head was Zacharias (Zach for short?). So that's my 2 cents worth!
big_smile.png

I think my GGpa's name is too old - Dorastus, but it has quite a ring. Other names: Lester, Delitus, Reginald, Leonard, Darius, Julian, Elbert, or Harold. The last two were my grandfather's names.
Have fun picking names. When you say you are "meeting" your son, is it through birth or adoption? If it is through birth, I didn't find it so much of a meeting as a conclusion and a beginning. My 3 are 14.5, 19, and 22 and there is rally still no conclusion...Enjoy mamahood

here's a variety for you....
My fathers name is Anthony, my brothers name is Anthony, my husbands name is Anthony....and ohhh yeah my son's name is.....yep!..... Anthony. - LOL LOL LOL
big_smile.png
lol.png

so original....
roll.png
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom