My standard Wednesday...

dbtcowgirl

Songster
Jun 3, 2020
Two Hens, a Rooster, a Mini Zebu and a Camel walk out of a barn....there is no punchline to this joke my life is just weird lol. Happy Hump Day!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200908_182921029.jpg
    IMG_20200908_182921029.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 19
Wow, you have a camel?? What's it like keeping a camel?
I have a Pumpkin Patch and Family Fun Farm every October. I purchased her mom while she was pregnant with her, so we have two Camels. They are a really fun addition to the farm. Friendly and fairly low maintenance, kinda like a real big llama but no shearing needed and no spitting. They eat a simple diet and get along well. I was told her Mom was broke to ride, but 9.5 feet is way to fall to far so I just feed her carrots lol

I have a Pumpkin Patch and Family Fun Farm every October. I purchased her mom while she was pregnant with her, so we have two Camels. They are a really fun addition to the farm. Friendly and fairly low maintenance, kinda like a real big llama but no shearing needed and no spitting. They eat a simple diet and get along well. I was told her Mom was broke to ride, but 9.5 feet is way to fall to far so I just feed her carrots lol

Very cool!

Back
Top Bottom