My temporaray duck pen DUW

Quote:
big_smile.png
I have to find out the requirements for taking them on a plane with us - heck do they allow that?

I do think I want at least three ducks.... a trio is just cute sounding!
big_smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png
I have to find out the requirements for taking them on a plane with us - heck do they allow that?

I do think I want at least three ducks.... a trio is just cute sounding!
big_smile.png

They do allow birds on planes, I was looking at that when looking at info about flying the puppy over here. They have info about it on Delta's website. Let me see if I can find it..

And 3 ducks isn't enough! I have about 20 more coming here this week. Mostly runners for herding practice
wink.png

Here's the flying info..

http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/special_travel_needs/pet_travel_information/index.jsp

Last edited:
Good luck listening for the black ducklings quack....it's parents are super quiet! I never know when they're around.

That is the one I'm confused about sclanimals. I guess time will tell. The black one is the one I got from sclanimals when she and her husband came up here. We call it Party Animal. He is crazy!

I'm not a duck expert by a long shot... but my ducks(females) quack a lot!!! Way more vocal that the drake!!

Quote:
What price are you looking at? The limited thing is only if your actually bringing it on the plane with you, I think birds have to go in cargo. It says it $178 to ship an animal 1-19 pounds, plus tax and surcharges. That's how much it is for a dog, not sure about ducks.

Back
Top Bottom