My Text is Coming Out as Code. Possible Forum Issue?

shadow rabbit10

Crowing
7 Years
Mar 3, 2012
New Jersey
Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences
Hello. You can probably already see my issue. My text is coming out as code and when someone quotes my posts, they come out as a series of British Flags, but return to code when posted. My computer, a Macbook, is brand new, the second day I'm using it is today. This issue appeared last night. I am having no issues with any other websites, I had virus protection installed, and I cannot see the issue, only others can. I think there may be an issue with the site since I haven't gotten any virus alerts or other problems. However, I am having no problems with my other appliances (iPad, other macbook). I don't know why this is happening.
Shadow

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences
That's strange, on other threads its doing that. It was working fine the first hours I was using BYC, then the weird thing started happening. I don't know how I would access the language pack, but this isn't happening elsewhere.

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences
I think when I was trying to figure out how to paste something, I hit the command and control keys at the same time, several times. Could this be the issue? My problem started happening after I did this. How would I fix it if it was these keys?

I have been having same problem starting in mid-april, mac user, yahoo account. Every email I write adds this at the bottom:

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences
PreferencesEnglish

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences
I can't because I can't see the issue from my laptop. :/ I'll try to get a pic from another device. I wonder if it has something to do with me pressing the control and command keys at the same time?

Thought I'd help out here since I can see the issue. I had to zoom out to get this and you still can't see all the stuff that's appearing:

Also when I tried to quote to see if I could get a screenshot of the british flags, that didn't happen but a ton of html code showed up:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom