my toulouse is making a strange sound

I dont know that I can bare this rite now. he stands in front of the sliding glass door just staring at his own reflection. I need to find him a mate and I need that too, I cant stand to hear him cry out all night for her but there arent many goose peole around here that I know of so? I will look for sure tho. thanks to all who responded here and thaks God there is a BACK YARD CHICKENS.COM I had to take today off work I just cant deal rite now. i will spend the day in the yard with him.

Thata GG in front and the male cottonpatch is the larger one, I gave GG's
two siblings away at about a month old. I really only wanted 2 geese and actually
thought I was keeping two girls, turned out the cotton patch was a male.

GG and her mate. They grew up more beautiful than I thoought and she had a
heart of gold. Would walk over and crawl up in your lap and burry her head
under your arm and talk. He's a bit more standoffish but then again he's a boy.

First let me say that I am profoundly sorry about your loss.
hugs.gif

You said she was laying...do you still have any of her eggs that are under 10 days old? If so, they may be fertile and you or someone locally may be able to incubate them for you. I don't know where you are located, but if you were close enough I would incubate them for you.

Last edited:

Thata GG in front and the male cottonpatch is the larger one, I gave GG's
two siblings away at about a month old. I really only wanted 2 geese and actually
thought I was keeping two girls, turned out the cotton patch was a male.

GG and her mate. They grew up more beautiful than I thoought and she had a
heart of gold. Would walk over and crawl up in your lap and burry her head
under your arm and talk. He's a bit more standoffish but then again he's a boy.
Precious pics jynxster, Have you looked on the BYC buy sell trade thread and animals in need of rehoming. I sure wish I had an extra to share. even a gosling would most likely make him happy. Are you in the USA?

My gander has some ducks to help keep him company right now. Goslings are on the way. Hopefully it will warm up enough to let him see them. I am so sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom