My Turkens Are Beautiful, And Yours Are, Too!

Dangerouschicken; That hen is a bantam and a very good mom. I was probably 20 or more feet away when I took that pics and already she was fluffing up getting ready to defend the chicks.

I'm sorry to say it but these "turken" things give me nightmares...Please don't EVER give any of them a pointy object....they my go on a mass killing spree...i don't like the way they look at me... :eek:

Quote:
They look at you that way because they sense your fear.
You are not Worthy.
gig.gif

I dont have any turkens, I have thought about getting a couple because I heard they were such good mothers and brooders. I just love hen and biddies
smile.png
but i have never been impressed by their uh, appearance..but Audrey Hepburn is definitely a show stopper, Nice Turken!

Good to here they have such good personalities that is another plus to adding a few of those.

I'm glad you all like Audrey! Now lets hope she turns out to be a she so I can keep her!

Sad news... Last night Marilyn Monroe died...
hit.gif
She was in isolation because of a neck wound... I don't know what happened!!!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Oh that is really sad. I'm sorry to hear it. My Turkens also had neck wounds from the other hens/roos. I put them in their own pen and now they are doing better. I hate to hear about one dying because of that. Really sorry, Kelly.

Back
Top Bottom